Effective Presentation Skills (Delivered Virtually)
Don't make the fatal mistake of winging your next presentation. Become an outstanding presenter who motivators an audience to take action.
Objective: Master the five components of an effective presentation:
- Engaging the Audience
- Establishing Credibility
- Confirming the Customer's Critical Success Factors
- Presenting in a Way the Satisfy the Customer's Critical Success Factors
Program Agenda (Live Instructor Led Course Delivered Virtually)
- Session 1: Understanding and building on your strengths as a presenter (90-minutes)
- Session 2: Mastering the five components of an effective presentation (90 minutes)
- Session 3: Delivering a technical presentation (90 minutes)
- Session 4: Using transitions to build a cohesive and engaging presentation (90 minutes)
Each weekly session is followed up with an exercise to reinforce presentation best practices and to receive virtual coaching feedback.
*Participants are encouraged to email questions to our coaches and/or schedule individual phone/web calls during this program.
- Effective Presentation Skills Workbook
- OlsenGroup Presentation Preparation Worksheet
- Individual Presentation Development Plan Based on Your Strengths and Areas for Improvement
Fee: $1,495 per individual.
Please inquire about specific dates.